1 round sponge cake
500 ml heavy cream
200 ml vanilla custard
100 ml fresh raspberry jam
200 ml fresh raspberries
1 green marzipan sheet
Icing sugar for decoration
- Cut the sponge cake into three layers.
- Whisk the cream until stiff.
- Spread the vanilla curd, and a little of the cream on the bottom layer.
- Put on the second cake layer and spread the raspberry jam and some of the fresh raspberries.
- Sandwich the last layer and spoon the remaining whipped cream over the cake. Use a spatula to create a smooth dome-like shape. Don’t forget the sides. Gently, put the remaining raspberries in the cream and cover the wholes with a spatula.
Cover the cake with the marzipan sheet. Gently pull it down the sides to get rid of any wrinkles. Cut off excess marzipan and dust the cake with icing sugar.