600 g fresh almond potatoes
2 whole Arcic chars or 800 g Arctic char fillet, and the liver from the fish
4 tbsp butter
1 small leek, in large chunks
2 apples, in large chunks
10 birch buds (optional)
100 ml fresh or frozen lingonberries.
- Cook the potatoes in lightly salted water, approx. 15–18 minutes.
- Fry the fish in 3 tbsp butter, basting it continuously in the pan with the hot butter.
- Season, to taste, with salt
- Cut the warm cooked potatoes in large chunks and sauté in 1 tbsp butter together with the leek and apples. Now you may also add the birch buds (optional).
- Add a pinch of salt and finally add the lingonberries.
Serve the char on top of the warm salad.